March Board Meeting
Monday, March 20, 2023
7pm @ POA Office
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: Hillsboro Fire District Chief Brian Gaude, will speak on Ballot Item “Proposition Full Time Staffing” for the upcoming Municipal Election on April 4, 2023.
- Call Meeting to Order and Announcement of Quorum
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Board Meeting Motions of February 20, 2023
- Update on Closed Administration Meeting
- Committee Assignments
- POA Event
- Treasurer’s Report and Presentation of Bills
- Communications and Correspondence Report
- Standing Committee Reports
- Administration and Legal
- Architectural Control
- Lakes, Amenities & Events
- Unfinished Business
- Ricoh Docuware
- Welcome Packet
- Owner Directory
- Project Broadcast
- New Business
- Motion to adjust the ACC Detached Garage rule to no greater than 900 sq. ft. with a 2′ overhang maximum. Sidewall height from finished concrete floor (interior height) to be a maximum of 14′.
- Update/clarify spending limits
- Use of campground showers for beach
- Revised slicker form
- OPEN FORUM
On Saturday morning, March 18th, West Vista Dr. just past Lincoln will be partially blocked for a large scale delivery. Please plan additional time for your travel.
The Adult Scavenger Hunt is postponed due to weather until April 22nd.
Next Town Hall Meeting is March 27th.
All stickers are due April 1st.
Ballot item suggestions are due April 29th by 1pm.