The Raintree POA Board currently has two open positions.
Resumes are being accepted until Friday, June 16th at 3pm. Resumes can be no more than 75 words and applicants must be in good standing with all POA fees. Resumes must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The term of the new positions will be from mid-June to mid-September.
Owners with expertise in the areas of Office Administration, Construction, Finance, Quickbooks, Roads, Maintenance, or Security and the time (ten or more hours per week) to devote are especially encouraged to submit a resume. It is also helpful if you have served on Raintree Committees, are very familiar with the Covenants, Rules, and Bylaws of Raintree, and attend Board meetings. Please keep in mind, the Raintree Board of Directors is a working Board and is expected to:
- attend evening meetings for their committee assignments; administration chairs will require daytime availability
- lead operating committees to deliver results
- attend the monthly Board meetings and town hall meetings in person
- practice business acumen and fiscal responsibility of Raintree’s budget and assets
- perform other duties required by the POA
Please consider assisting your community to thrive. This is a great opportunity to try your hand out on the Board!